My name is Bill Grant. For the last 20+ years I have been working with customers helping them adopt new software processes and technologies to improve their businesses. I’ve helped clients deliver software faster, better understand their applications, improve automated testing (functional and performance), reduce incidents, find root cause of issues faster, and identify vulnerabilities in their environment.
My relevant work experience:
- Expertise in the application of modern software engineering and operations practices for financial (banking and insurance) customers
- Worked with numerous software development, operations, support, and change management teams in consulting, mentoring, and training capacities
- Expertise in all aspects of the software development lifecycle — change management, requirements management, object-oriented analysis and design, functional and performance testing, and project and process management
- Delivered numerous seminars (including speaking at the Rational Users Conference)
- Serve as a player/coach to technical sales and consultants at Evolven and IBM/Rational
I also enjoy grilling/cooking, board games, skiing, 3d printing, and hobby development. I plan to blog occasionally on some of those experiences.